The Grace Care Center is here to help all our friends in Hamilton County who are struggling to make ends meet.
We Provide These Services:
- Choice Food Pantry – We have fresh produce, dairy and meat in addition to some personal hygiene and cleaning supplies. You are given points based on the size of your family and can shop using those points. You choose what your family will actually use.
- Referral Services – Meet with a coaching team that can advise you on the best resources in the area for your particular problem. You must meet with a coaching team to determine if you qualify for vehicle services.
- Vehicle Services– Our Grace Vehicle Ministry provides car inspections, oil changes and minor safety-related repairs for qualifying families. To qualify, please bring these documents to our walk-in hours and ask to see a coaching team:
- Paystubs or income information for the last 3 months
- Utility bills for the last 3 months
- Any other large payments that you regularly make (credit cards, auto loans, etc)
- Your car registration and valid driver’s license
It is easy to use our services – just come during these hours, no appointment is needed.
Monday: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. (Choice Food Pantry only)
Tuesday: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 10:00 a.m. - Noon
Grace Community Church – North Entrance
5504 E. 146th Street
Noblesville, IN 46062
317-848-2722 ext. 487
Volunteering in the Care Center
There are numerous opportunities and times to serve in the Grace Care Center. Already a registered volunteer? Click here to go to the volunteer hub!